Saturday, May 21, 2011

Good news!

I survived the rapture! Nothing much really is going on this week. I bought a treadmill to get in shape, hopefully I'll actually stick with it. Oh, and I bought L.A. Noire, and I'll just flat out say it, you should get this game. It's a detective game and the graphics are amazing, especially when you're interrogating suspects and have to just if they're lying or not by their facial expressions.

Oh, and look what I did to my xbox!

It only took a couple of days. I wanted to put the plexi-glass inside the star that I cut, but it was almost impossible so I have it set underneath. Turned out a lot better that way though, since it lights up the whole plexiglass. The LED's came with a remote control, so I can change colors, have the lights strobe, make it cycle through or blend from one color to another. It was super easy to install, no soldering or anything, it just plugged into the disk drive. Easiest 15 bucks spent!

Smart LED on Amazon

10 comments:

  1. I celebrated by making some delicious ribs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet xbox! how much was the treadmill?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, never thought something like that could cost so cheep. Gotta get yet another x-box and try something similar (old died due to RRoD).

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that's a sexy looking x-box. I agree with you on LA Noire, it's such a great game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, nice looking xbox there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahahah good looking machine you have there, great job !

    ReplyDelete